FAQ-Name and Address Changes

Where can I get the latest information about my property?

Contact your County Treasurer to request a change to your mailing address.


How do I change the mailing address on my tax statement?

Address changes are processed through your County Treasurer.


Do I need a tax statement to make my payment?

It is not necessary to have a statement to make payment as long as you indicate the parcel number with your payment and know the correct amount. You may pay online, by mail or personally deliver your payment to the treasurer's office in the county where your property is located. Our online system allows you to make partial payments at your convenience.

Make checks payable to the treasurer of the county where the parcel is located and write your parcel number on the check. The County Treasurer's Office uses the official U.S. Postal Service Postmark as proof of the mailing date. The Treasurer's Office does not accept the date written on your check or business metered date. Contact your local post office to verify that the postmark date will be before the delinquent date and ask that they postmark your payment on the day you take it to the post office for delivery.