TERMS & CONDITIONS
Polk County Iowa operates and hosts the Iowa Tax and Tags (ITAT) online portal for member counties. The Fleet Renewal Service, an ITAT online payment program, allows a Subscriber to upload or search for eligible vehicle renewals for the purpose of paying the vehicle registration.
SUBSCRIBER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The purpose of the Fleet Renewal Service is to provide efficiencies to Subscribers in the process of renewing annual vehicle registrations managed by an ITAT member county. In the event a Subscriber does not use the Fleet Renewal Service for the payment of the annual vehicle registration, the Fleet Renewal Service account will be deactivated by the system. An account may be reactivated upon request, at the discretion of ITAT management.
- Subscriber shall only access renewal information for the purpose of renewing the vehicle registration of vehicles owned or for those vehicles where the Subscriber acts as an authorized agent of the vehicle owner. If the authorized agent agreement between the Subscriber and any third parties is ended, the Subscriber shall immediately delete the third party from the Subscriber’s Fleet Renewal Service account.
- Subscriber shall be granted access to the Fleet Renewal Service through a username and password. Subscriber may search by owner for vehicles eligible to renew or import a list of eligible plates to renew and process the vehicle registration renewal by electronic check (ACH Debit), Credit or Debit cards. An additional convenience fee is added for Debit and Credit card transactions.
- Subscriber shall pay the sum of $0.30 per renewal paid through the ITAT Fleet Renewal Service.
- ITAT expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the Fleet Renewal Service. Vehicle information, including renewal information, is received directly from the Iowa Department of Transportation and does not include vehicle and renewal information for vehicles not eligible for online renewal. Example: Vehicles that require proof of payment of Federal Heavy Use Tax may not be included in the
- ITAT grants to Subscriber a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and utilize the Fleet Renewal Service to search for or import a list of vehicles for the purpose of paying the annual vehicle registration fees, subject to the following restrictions: (i) Subscriber may use the Fleet Renewal Service solely for Subscriber’s own internal business purposes; and (ii) Subscriber shall not (A) make any copies of all or any portion of the Fleet Renewal Service, (B) sell, sublicense, distribute, rent, lease or assign the Fleet Renewal Service to any other person or entity, (C) modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, alter or create derivative works based on the Fleet Renewal Service, or (D) permit any other third party to access and/or use the Fleet Renewal Service.