TERMS & CONDITIONS
Polk County Iowa operates and hosts the Iowa Tax and Tags (ITAT) online portal for member counties. The Portfolio Service, an ITAT online payment program, allows a Subscriber to create and modify lists of parcels for the purpose of paying property taxes, and retain these lists for future use. The Portfolio Service was created to add efficiencies to Portfolio Subscribers as well as for member counties by eliminating the manual payment process.
SUBSCRIBER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The purpose of the Portfolio Service is to provide efficiencies to Subscribers in the process of paying property taxes on multiple parcels. In the event a Subscriber does not use the Portfolio Service for the semi-annual payment of property tax, ITAT may deactivate the account. An account may be reactivated upon request.
- Subscriber shall be granted access to the Portfolio Service through a username and password. Subscriber may access the database of parcels, create or modify parcel lists from member counties, and process property tax payments by electronic check (ACH Debit).
- Subscriber shall pay the sum of $0.30 per record paid through the ITAT Portfolio Service.
- Subscriber agrees to utilize the Portfolio Service to make payment of property taxes through the web portal. Utilizing the portal to obtain tax balances and then issuing payment outside of the Portfolio Service is strictly prohibited. Subscribers found to be in violation of this term and condition is subject to permanent expulsion from the Portfolio Service.
- ITAT expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the Portfolio Service.
- ITAT grants to Subscriber a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and utilize the Portfolio Service to create and modify lists of parcels for the purpose of paying property taxes, and retain these lists for future use, subject to the following restrictions: (i) Subscriber may use the Portfolio Service solely for Subscriber’s own internal business purposes; and (ii) Subscriber shall not (A) make any copies of all or any portion of the Portfolio Service, (B) sell, sublicense, distribute, rent, lease or assign the Portfolio Service to any other person or entity, (C) modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, alter or create derivative works based on the Portfolio Service, or (D) permit any other third party to access and/or use the Portfolio Service.