Contact Your Treasurer
Access Your County Treasurer's Website:
Email Your County Treasurer:
Other County Offices:
Web Master: Website/Technical Issues: Don Lewis, CPA, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515.323.5278.
County Treasurer Responsibilities: As an
elected official, the County Treasurer is responsible for the
receipt of all moneys payable to the county. The County Treasurer
is elected for a four-year term.
Other responsibilities include:
- Property Tax Collection
- Conducting the Annual Tax Sale
- Preparing Plat and Mobile Home Tax Clearances
- Administering the Iowa Property Tax Credit Program based on age/income
- Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Driver's License Issuance in a majority of counties
- Investments and Cash Management
Please contact us with comments or suggestions on how we may better serve you.